Terms and Conditions
- We aim to despatch all orders from stock as soon as possible usually within 24 hours. Where an item is out of stock we will let you know by email with an expected delivery date.
- You will receive email confirmation of the order with a reference number. We reserve the right to cancel any order.
- Items not yet released will be despatched as soon as possible upon release.
- When you order more than one item & all items are not in stock, your total order may be held until all items can be despatched. You can request that we send items as they are available, in this case you will be charged delivery on each package we despatch to you if appropriate.
- On-line ordering is Via a Secure Server and is safe. Sagepay handle the Card payments. We do not have access to your card details.
- Any information you provide with your order will be held by ourselves to assist us to carry out your order. Any personal details you provide will not be passed on to any other company.
- All items must be paid for before the items will be despatched. Cheques will require 10 days clearance time.
- All prices shown are in £ Sterling and include VAT at the current rate.
- All items are despatched well packed. If any items are received damaged or faulty please contact us immediately upon receipt.
- All goods are offered subject unsold. Whilst we do try to keep the Web On-Line Shop listings up to date we may occasionally sell out of an item and there may be a small delay in updating the site. If any product is out of stock you will be advised of any delay or refunded if we cannot supply the order.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 Months from the date of Purchase and are valid online or in our shop.
- All photographs are for illustrative purposes only. Please read the product description.
- Orders can be cancelled before despatch. You must call us immediately and confirm in writing by email. Refunds will be made to the card originally used for payment.
Payment & Delivery Info
How can I pay?
We accept Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro, & PayPal. We also accept cheques drawn on a UK Bank & Postal Orders made payable to Jackson’s Models & Railways. All prices and billing are in UK Pounds Sterling.
When will my credit/debit card be charged?
Immediately on placing your order.
Pre-orders that become available for despatch at the same time as a new order will be combined into one order at the time of processing & despatch.
Dates given for new releases are only provided as a rough guide and actual release dates can vary considerably.
If you pre-order by phone or email no deposit is required. You will be charged once we have the item.
Payments are charged in UK Pounds Sterling.
United Kingdom Delivery
We endeavour to process all orders same working day. Orders between £0.00 and £149.99 will be charged £2.99 for Standard Delivery (2-5 working days) with Royal Mail. Standard Delivery for orders £150.00 or more will be delivered free of charge by Royal Mail.
Orders can be upgraded to Royal Mail 1st Class (1-2 working days) for just £4.99, or to Next Working Day Delivery with DPD Local for £7.99.
Next working day delivery is only available for UK Mainland. Islands, Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands will need to select a Royal Mail Service as we are unable to offer a next day service to these areas.
Aerosols and certain glues can only be shipped by courier and so will attract an extra charge, each item will be highlighted, and courier postage charged as standard.
Orders placed between Friday at 1pm and Sunday evening will be dispatched the following Monday. All goods are subject to availability and all delivery dates are approximate. Please take into consideration when ordering from us that we reserve the right to charge for any re-delivery attempt and return to sender charges.
We endeavour to process all orders same working day. All orders will be charged a minimum rate of £14.00, delivered by Royal Mail Air Mail as standard. Large orders will be dispatched by courier, where extra postage is due, we will contact you and advise. Insurance is not included but is required on high value items.
How long should I allow for delivery?
UK - Orders in stock are usually despatched within 24 hours by the requested service (Mon/Tues/Thurs/Friday). We are currently closed Wednesday and Sunday.
For larger parcels to most areas of the UK we use DPD Local who deliver in one to two working days. They will require a signature upon delivery.
Europe - Orders in stock are usually despatched within 24 hours by Air Mail and are estimated to arrive within 2 to 12 working days of despatch.
Norway - all orders to Norway require the customer national ID number before we can despatch by Courier. Please add to notes or email us separately to email@example.com quoting your order number.
USA/Canada - Orders in stock are usually despatched within 24 hours by Air Mail and are estimated to arrive within 4 to 16 working days of despatch.
Rest of the World - Orders in stock are usually despatched within 24 hours by Air Mail and are estimated to arrive within 5 to 20 working days of despatch.
Please Note: times depend upon customs clearance time & overseas delivery service or post office. The above delivery times relate to common destinations and for some individual countries may be longer.
If you require guaranteed next day delivery, please contact us for costs.
No Quibble Returns Policy
Any unwanted items can be returned at the customer’s expense in original packaging and condition within 30 days of purchase. Goods should be returned to:
Jackson’s Models & Railways
33 New Street
We strongly recommend that you obtain proof of posting, it is the customers responsibility to ensure that the item is delivered to us safely and within 30 days of purchase. We cannot accept any responsibility for any parcels lost in transit without the proof of posting.
Jackson’s Models & Railways respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
All data is processed or held within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).